Saturday, February 2, 2013

Week 3 I stuck my tongue to a popsicle for 7 minutes


Hello family!!!!!
WOW this week has been cray. Seriously FLEWWW by! This week has been pretty emotional actually. So much has happened. I am so blessed to be here, and the spirit is so strong, even when there is drama. 
Family, thanks for all the packages, the letters, the dear elders, the cupcakes, everything!
My comps and roomates very much appretiate it.
It's crazy how close we all have gotten with the zone. The elders in my district are my favorite. They tease me so much, its like having a million Chandlers running around. Its nice...
Throughout this week I got a lot of strength from 2 Nephi 4:34-35. Amazing. This church is so true!!!
So my teacher Bro. A, told me that I'm "unfortuanate." Cooool,. he said he has never seen a sister get so teased and so easily embarrased as me. Apparently I cover my face with my scriptures a lot and drop everything every 15 seconds. He did an impression of me and everyone in the class laughed hysterically. 

Let me just tell you some of my awesome experiences in the last week in the MTC. We have been teaching investigators and set a baptisimal date for C! We taught him about the law of chastity this week and it was just dandy. 

We got a new investigator named B. We were supposed to teach him as a class and get randomly assigned to a new companion. One day while we were teaching, for the first time I had NO idea what I was going to say. There was an awk silence and I remember a scripture that says open your mouth and it shall be filled. So thats what I did. And bam, I just starting talking about baptism and my teacher after commented on how impressed he is with my boldness. The lord will provide. I am the example of this!

I  have had so many amazing experiences this week. My testimony has grown so much. I love this gospel. I am so excited to leave for Richmond!! Bring it on!! This church is the true church, Jesus Christs gospel restored on the earth today. 

Oh, yesterday I got my tongue stuck to a popcicle. It was there for 7 minutes and I started drooling everywhere. All the elders were laughing and pointing and when it finally melted off an explosion of drool shot off and hit my district leader in the face.
When I began teaching, I found a scripture to describe my feelings, Mosiah 2: 30. just the begining part hahaha
Alma 31:31
This is my last email from the mtc! Sorry i make no sense. I am in the laundry room and elders are screaming and laughing in my ear. I love you 
?BYEEEEEE
Sister Snow
3 nephi 5:13

No comments:

Post a Comment